Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Sometimes, when I walk the dog on the later side of the night I'm a nervous wreck. Not completely ridiculous as I have been robbed at gunpoint and followed and peeped at just steps from my house. And on those times that I am a nervous wreck I think of what a drunk wreck I once was. How I thought nothing of coming home at 4 am and walking the dog all over the place. Stumbling would have been a better phrase to use. I use those thoughts of my former self to help me feel safe, but when I really think about those nights I realize, I wasn't any safer, just a whole lot stupider. (Yes, I am aware that I just said stupider.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Write some more, you ignorant slut.
Really, will you write something? You make me feel like a stalker. Fucker.
Post a Comment