Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Write. Write anything, just write. I am spewing it and spilling it on the page but it never makes it out of the book. I remember when I wrote for fun, I wrote because people read it. I liked knowing that my words were being read in japan and hong kong and germany and texas. Now, that safety is gone. I hate knowing that anyone could read what I have to say. I hate knowing that people will cut and paste it and use it as evidence for my life. I know it;s only a few people, but it's enough to freak me out. They have torn apart someone who has done nothing to deserve it. Someone who is just existing and while I have lost respect and don't like her very much, I still feel bad knowing that she's seen it and feels bad about it. I would rather they had written that she was a narcissistic, dishonest, negative human being. That I could get behind but her looks, her style? Not fair. 

No comments: