Which brings me to my next/first/probably never gonna happen project. I love textiles. I love looking at pictures of fabric all folded up on a fabric shelf in, what I assume to be, someone's craft room. (Or pink man cave if you're a reader of My Mom's a Nerd.) The possibilities that emanate from such a shelf overwhelm me. I could go on and on but the truth is, I just want my own damn fabric shelf! I want to look up and say, "Hmmm, one day I'll have to make curtains... or, napkins." (Or whatever else, aprons?) So really, see, the project is two fold. Not only will I have my fabric shelf, but eventually I will have to actually make something out of my fabric. (Especially once my other half figures out that I've purchased a bunch of fancy fabrics with the soul purpose being to put in on the shelf and make clutter. Let's just say, she's not as big a fan of what us connoisseurs call "piles of stuff", but that's another post entirely. )
**The picture above is from Manhattan Craft Room. Click it.
2 comments:
Ha! You said "two fold" in reference to fabric projects.
I'm glad you picked up on that!
Post a Comment