Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's been one of those days. I got out of the house just the other
side of late. Not so much as to panic but enough to hurry. I arrived
fifteen minutes after my call. Not the end of the world, but, as I
hadn't been emailed a shooting schedule, I had no idea if I had any
padding or not. Oh boy did I have padding. Let me just run through
what I've done so far. Hair and make up. Duh. Two episodes of law and
order. And about an hour of YouTube watching and blog reading broken
up by one attempt at a smoke break thwarted by massive diet coke
blowing over winds. Blocking is at 2:30 and I find myself loitering
around. Blogging on foot just because.
I feel a sense of responsibility in a way. I rather enjoy other
peoples blogs. Especially the ones that read like a narrative of the
day or weekend. It's silly really because while I love music I don't
feel a responsibility to start a band. But I digress. So in the
interest of something to do and giving other people something to do
I'm getting back on the blog horse. Hi ho silver!

No comments: