Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My life is so rough...

I have the day off. It's wednesday. It's beautiful outside. I started my day with a little walk to get coffee and tea. During which I surveyed the neighborhood damage from last night/yesterdays windstorm. It really wasn't that bad. A couple of downed branches on the sidewalks but that was it. A lot of folks lost power. CBS lost power, but that was after I left so it didn't really affect me. It was a lovely walk. the cold stung my cheeks, which made me smile, such a rarity round these parts. After the walk it was off to yoga. Private yoga lessons in a beautiful studio with my friend and girlfriend.I was dreading it. Somewhere in my life I developed a fear of yoga. I can't place it, I even remember absolutely loving it as a kid and in my early teens. I sucked it up and went anyway. It was amazing. really tough but amazing. I hate to admit it but afterwords I really did feel stronger and more grounded. It just goes to show I guess. Lunch was delivered shortly thereafter. A mexican salad with grilled tofu. Yum!
A little relaxing and doggie cuddling commenced as soon as I got home and now it's off to the gym.
Now that I've written this i have no idea what the point was, if I even ever had one to begin with...

No comments: