skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
fragmental memory
It's dark in here...
Saturday, July 31, 2010
I just sat down and opened my lap top with a purpose. Then I forgot what it was. The purpose, not the lap top. I wanted to look something up, that much I know. But what? Was it important? Any ideas?
1 comment:
Capt. Pinkpants
said...
A list of people that reveal to much on facebook?
August 6, 2010 at 12:36 AM
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(9)
▼
July
(3)
I just sat down and opened my lap top with a purpo...
statcounter!
Her name was one of the first words to ever come o...
►
June
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
2009
(11)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(4)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
Contributors
The Dirty Ballerina
me
1 comment:
A list of people that reveal to much on facebook?
Post a Comment