skip to main | skip to sidebar

fragmental memory

It's dark in here...

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I would like to call someone a cunt bag today. Not for any reason, I would just like to do it.
Posted by me at 4:19 PM

2 comments:

Capt. Pinkpants said...

Whatever, you cunt bag.

February 17, 2009 at 7:27 PM
Capt. Pinkpants said...

Also, what is a "cunt bag"? Is that something to carry your cunt in?

March 22, 2009 at 2:37 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (9)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
  • ▼  2009 (11)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ▼  February (5)
      • I would like to call someone a cunt bag today. Not...
      • There is a line in "What's Love Got to do with It"...
      • It's a rough road in here. No reason to be sad, no...
      • Write. Write anything, just write. I am spewing it...
      • I am standing at a fork in the road. On one side i...
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (4)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)

Contributors

  • The Dirty Ballerina
  • me